Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, January 22, 2018

Down to the River to Pray





This Hymn relates to Baptism in my book, "Discovering Treasure"

Its 1925 and two woman leave behind the razzle dazzle of Paris to travel
hundreds of miles to a new life.

Treasure was a world renown model - her friend Ella is a French hair coiffure. 
Both are puzzled by their deja vu connection. 

Shocked surprises await them both in the country town where lives are turned upside down.

Christian, Spiritual, Romance, Mystery, Inspiration and Encouragement wrap-up the lives in this story. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.