Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Loving Jesus and performing HIS Will.


As a Christian and as an Author, I like to share the Good News of Jesus, in a simple, easy to understand method.

Many non Christian will not accept a Bible as a gift, And yet, many will accept a good Love Story, with Romance, Suspense and Mystery...

Do you know that God call's us all, to go out into the world and tell others about SALVATION.

Whatever Gift God has given to you, use it to proclaim HIM.

My Books are not expensive, I do not make a lot of money from them.
Yet they bring me joy just knowing, they may change someone's life.



Give a non believer a Christian Inspirational story  as a gift. Surprise them.


   Don Moen sings - Our Father who art in Heaven Hallowed be thy Name.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajMqhFz3FIk



2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.