Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday "Not myself"

Sometimes life takes over and you simply are not yourself. And then encouragement from God the Father comes. In the most unusual ways and most unexpected. It was like that for me today when the gracious Lady Pastor from my church sent me a message from God. I take that message to heart because I know God is mighty and there are no mistakes. There are no simple explainations either when at a standstill in our life, the hand of God touches. None of us, myself the most, like to admit depression. How can someone who professes to know and love God be depressed? Surely my faith isn't strong or this dilemma would not exist. I have a wonderful husband, my health and a good family plus my strong strong faith, yet.... I suffer depression. Now the strangest part....how, did my Pastor know what I am feeling??? The only person I have confessed this to is my husband. God makes me humble in many ways. He shows my heart condition to others even when I run away and hide. "Lord I praise and thank you for your unconditional and surprising love.... it is beyond me."

1 comment:

  1. The Lord knows and cares for you and your family. God bless you.

    Ephesians 5:20 (NAS)
    always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.