Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do You See The World With Eye Blinders?


 Is your Christian Focus only on what you hear?
Or do you read Gods Word (the Bible) for yourself, asking the Holy Spirit to teach you?

 Do you only see straight ahead....
Like a racing horse wearing eye blinders?
Being brought up in one particular faith...
Do you hang on to that as the one and only TRUE way to heaven?
Please don't stop reading, perhaps God is speaking to you today.

Jesus was a Jew, I am not!
I am a Gentile, someone who St Paul was sent by Jesus,  to teach. 
The very first Christian Faith, which Jesus and His disciples followed was known as:
The Sect Of The Nazarene. 


Because of that, Paul was persecuted by the Jews, even though he was a Jew.  
“We have found this man (St Paul) to be a troublemaker, 
stirring up riots among the Jews all over the world. 
He is a ringleader of the Nazarene Sect and even tried to desecrate the temple; so we seized him.
Acts 24:5

Aha! because Paul was teaching about a faith in a risen Christ, his own Jewish faith was against him... They liked POMP...and Ceremony.

In those days a church was known as a sect.
Many readers will not wish to read this..BUT, it is the truth, because, God's Word does not lie.
Only man lies...when deceived by satan, the prince of liars.

Through my life God has lead me to be a part of many different denominations.
I praise Him for allowing this.
Because during my walk I have discovered that most of us choose what suits us.
'It was good enough for my parents, so it is good enough for me."
(Many of our parents used candles, yet we use electric light.)

What we are where we feel is right, and where we think God wants us to be.
Or where we seem to fit in.

Looking at the Bible which is GODS WORD, I know that The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit
MUST COME FIRST, before any denomination
Go to your Bible and read the following.

Romans 14                                                                                                                                               Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another.

Also read....there is No Longer a required Penance For Sin!!
Gods Word Says So!
  
Hebrews:10-16-18
“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more. Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin."    
JESUS CHRIST BECAME THAT SIN OFFERING ONCE AND FOR ALL.
He and he alone forgives, when we ask him to... read your bible.

I have come a long way in my faith over my sixty plus years. 

After attending a mission Sunday School as a child my love of the Lord was instilled in scripture, prayer and song.
And as the Word tells us, when we bring a child up to know Him, it will never depart from it....

I was brought up in the Salvation Army and taught to love and accept every denomination with respect.

So I place no tag of a certain faith on my Blog, although I do belong to one.
In Heaven there will be no sign posts directing one Faith this way and another Faith that way.
As seen in many cemeteries today..   Man makes division! God does not!!


When Jesus died on the cross, he put to death, the hostility between the Jews and the Gentiles,(Ephesians 2:14) that applies to how we should love and accept one another within the body of Christ today.....
God bless all who read these words and become a true follower of Jesus Christ...
Don't leave your denomination, but be a shining light within them.

7 comments:

  1. You know sometimes blinders can be a good thing - when it keeps your focused and on task. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are so right! There are so many denomanations, but all that matters is that they teach from the bible and recognize Jesus as Lord. All the other differences are just petty. Such a fuss about end times, too! Pre-millenial,Amillenial, Post millenial, Pre-tribulation. But we don't need to know any of this! No one knows what will really happen in the future, and we should concentrate on TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said that there will be people from every Christian denomination in Heaven, and people from every Christian denomination in Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal Mary, I agree with you. But I also like Chatty Crone's comment too... "sometimes blinders can be a good thing - when it keeps you focused and on task." Blessings to you on this stormy Sunday. I use to be so scared of thunderstorms, but thunder and lighting isn't so frightening any more. Cya l8tr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post of yours is beautifully put together and I loved reading the Word of God on your post as well.

    I read His Word everyday for that's where I get my strength and I'm so grateful to Him that I still can.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Blinders can keep you on a task....very true.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.