Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday "A Spiritual Place."

Have you ever been to a place that is so serene and absolutely spiritual. This was my experience when we recently visited central Australia.... Alice Springs, Uluru and the Olga's. Uluru is very unique and its the colours that touch your heart. In four distant photos we took of this gigantic rock every one produced different hues. I could have just sat all day and looked while being held spellbound by the simple view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.