Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday "This is the Lords Day"

Today my son-in-law David celebrated his 50th Birthday. He is the husband of my daughter Femia and father of their children, Kirra, Joel and Luke. David is a compassionate man who reflects Jesus in his eyes and in the life he leads. Many years ago a friend rang and asked if I would visit and pray for her sick husband. I was unable to go so I aked David to go for me. He went straight away. Wearing his hair to his shoulders he had the look of pictures we see of Jesus. My friend told me later she was shocked when she opened the door to see him standing there. Yes he went to pray for people he had never met, and was a blessing to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.