Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday "Friends"

I had the privilege of visiting with some dear Christian friends today, Chris and Frances. The difference with being in their presence is that I know they are a part of the Body of Christ. I also know I will receive a touch from God through them, and I did. They are good friends, and I feel so blessed to be included in their fellowship. We prayed at the beginning of our time together, and again at the end. This wonderful inspiring couple have had their fair spare of trouble, yet greet others with open arms of love. May God Bless their faithfulness!
I was surprised and thrilled to hear from another good friend from Tennessee today, Pastor Stephen Kimery. Through the Ministry of 'Crossroads Assembly' church, much of my past hurt was released and turned over to Jesus. I became a part of a family of God, who ran to their 'Daddy" with thanks giving and tears. Who encouraged us to seek Him out at all times and to know we were accepted and cherished no matter what.
Another friend is my dearest Nancy who lives back in the woods among the deer and squirrels in Tennessee. We keep in regular contact, sharing our joys and sorrows through letters and phone calls. I miss our prayer times together sitting in the rocking chairs on Nancy's front porch. But we pray over the phone together and petition to the Lord for each others needs.
By being a part of Christ we as Christians are always a united part of each other.
John 15:13 states, "Greater love than this no man hath, that a man lay down his life for his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.