Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday "Time in Prayer"

The Word of God tells us that when one or more are together in His name, He is in the midst of them. This is a great promise. Even though we cannot see Him, he is there. Vicky and I spent time talking and praying about family concerns yesterday. It was valuable blessed good time. Quality time sharing our thoughts and needs. I love to worship and praise God. He is our Creator and our Saviour and He brings peace to troubled hearts. To share truthfully without errected barriers of personal denominations is what Jesus wants all Christians of Faith to do. I love the scripture in Romans Chap 2 that emphasises the breaking down of the hostility between the Jews and the Gentiles. How much more need we today, to love and up build up our fellow believers. God is so good. Jesus died for us and freed us 2,000 years ago. Before, we were even here on earth to know or understand. This is a humbling revelation to me personally. Jesus knows us so well, he put all this in existance, not just for then but also for now. Hey, before I was born, I was saved. He knew my heart so well, that he forgave my sins before I had even sinned.
Thank you my wonderful God for your provision and mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.