Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Faith Down through the Generations

No matter what happens in life, the Aussie saying is, "It'll be okay Mate!."
My Jesus says, "Come to me all who labour and heavy laden and I will give you rest."
My God is with me, He knew me before I was born. He knitted my inner parts together in my mothers womb. In the shadows etched through the trees by the moon, He is there. In the foaming crashing ocean waves, He is there. And in the sweet blessing of my mothers voices speaking over the phone, He is there. Praise God my heart sings, for Sunday school and learning His word off by heart as a child. For being taught to raise my voice in song and to sing with joy at the top of my voice. "Blessed assurance Jesus is mine, Oh what a foretaste of glory divine." For a Christian heritage passed down through generations of loyal souls. A maternal great great grandfather who was a member of the British and Foreign Bible society, and who translated the Bible into the Welsh language. Lastly, for the book, "Mary Jones and her Bible", which tells this story....I am, forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.