Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Strutting Like a Peacock


Peacocks are proud birds, at least they seem so......
Some of us are like peacocks. We don a uniform and are proud of what it represents.

More importantly, we should give honour to whatever position of trust we are in, never to ourselves..........

Ephesians 3:16-19 (N.I.V) written by the Apostle Paul is also applicable for us today.  

"I pray that out of His glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.  
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power together with all the saints, (so that you are) able to grasp....
 How Wide and Long and High and Deep is the love of Christ (FOR YOU!).
 And to know this love that surpasses all knowledge.....
that you may be filled to the measure of all the goodness of God.. AMEN.....




Rainbow Lorakeets feeding on a native wattle tree.  

Palm Tree and Lambs Tail Wattle Tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.