Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Chilli Story

I wonder if like me, you like eating chillies in your food. 


There is good nutrician in Chilli.
They increase your metabolism and improve your circulation... WONDERFUL!
Because they.....have the ability to burn out fatty cells.

While living in the U.S. I often frequented 'Wendy's' for the chilli (mince. tomato and beans).
It's delicious alone or on top of their baked potato. It's also low in fat, high in fibre and low in calories. 
My mouth waters at the memory.
                                  I now have the recipe..

Chilli's are said to have the potential to fight off diseases such as diabetis (helps lower the need for insulin post meal ingestion) and prostate cancer. (American Journal of Clinical Nutrician)
* * Please check with your doctor and don't stop using insulin.

Also shown to alleviate pain from shingles and sinus.
PLUS, is said to kill 75% of food bacteria.


Bring on the Chilli!!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man that trusteth in Him..Job 34:8.

4 comments:

  1. I love chilis in food and try to have them when eating out if possible. I say that because my wife can't eat spicy foods and I'm the cook. The pictures made me hungry. Yum Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are making me hungry! Everyone in my house eats chili. Great fiber:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. May God Bless your Easter.
    Christ Has Risen...Hallelua.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.