Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniella...you've come a long way.

Daniella with her big brother, my son Peter.


It's my daughter Daniella's birthday to-day... "Buon Compliano Bella Mia." .
She is my second youngest and my WILD child.
When growing up she had all the boys bluffed, no one dared say the wrong word for fear of her volatile temper. In High School her face reigned almost every  photo lining the Principals Office wall. A champion athlete, baseball player and the lead soprano, she represented her school at the Sydney Opera House.
But instead of a career, she opted for an early marriage.
After the birth of her 2 son's she suffered a miscarriage and then the death of a premature baby boy who only lived 10 days. He passed away on a Christmas Eve... a difficult memory.
The marriage was violent with shocking abuse. Finally she broke free and fled with her son's to another state.
Today she has a lifetime of memories.
Yet overcome she has. Currently she is studying for a Double Degree in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education. 

Nevertheless,  her greatest acheavement has been the strength of her faith.
"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, and it fell not; for it was founded upon a rock (Christ Jesus)." 
Matthew7:24-25. "On Christ her solid Rock she stands, all other ground is sinking sand!" 


Her Testimony at Rainbow Beach.
Up the in the tree...
Pictured here at about age 14yrs with her cousin's and brother Lee (the smallest)

6 comments:

  1. Crystal, what a beautiful post! I know it does your heart good knowing her greatest achievement is her faith. Thank you so much for stopping by my p.blog. This past week was very hectic for me. I'm not superstitious by no means but I've noticed a pattern of bad things usually comes in threes, and it definitely did last week. All's well now.

    Thank you again for your words of encouragement,

    Your Sister in Christ,
    Legendswife

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful post! I enjoy reading every single post you put up...you're writing is beautiful. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legendswife... Isn't it wonderful belonging to the family of God!! And aslo being open to listening to the spirit!! God bless you heaps...its now full speed ahead for you my precious! Hugs...

    Cassie..... My darling daughter-in-law...
    What a joy for me to have you on here as a fellow Blogger...Praise The Lord!!!
    Please everyone...Read Cassie's page. She is a lovely girl and a treasure to the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy returns and blessings to you all.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bleesings to you and your beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Victor and Mama'ritha, Beautiful people, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.