Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Secret FIND!!!!

Gosh don't you just love to discover more from our wonderful world!!

I enjoy learning about other lands different from my own.

Recently I have been visited here by a talented artist and gentle soul from India.

His name is Heman, and he expresses his inner child through treasures of art...

Aren't they simply wonderful!!




In the picture above there seems to be a large bird sitting on the roof of the house.
While the neighbour goes home carrying gifts of a tree and a lollipop? gladly outstretched in his hands.
Isn't it a peaceful happy scene.



You can tell a lot about a person by the things they draw, and the colours used.
Look at the two birds sitting together face to face on the roof. Companionship and love.
Its night time yet everyone is joyfully playing outside.
There is even a small fire for comfort, and the dog sits perched high.




More playing, wind blowing the trees, butterflies floating and the sun enjoys looking down with joy.

Please visit Hemans Blog and see it for yourself.


"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands." The Bible, Acts 17:24..........

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear."
The Bible, 1 John 4:18....

A Beautiful World in Refection of Our Heavenly Father....


9 comments:

  1. Such lovely images with a gorgeous, childlike innocence. I have looked at his blog.
    Hope you are keeping well Crystal Mary.
    Love and Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Mam,

    I am very thankful to you for writing about me and my blog. But actually
    i feel that i had not done any great work till now,which should be featured in blog or any other publications.It’s your greatness that you considerd me for this hounor.
    As i written in my profile my aim of life is to see the smiles on every child of whole world.My this blog is a part of my that aim.
    Again and again heartly thanks to you.
    With regards.
    Hemant

    ReplyDelete
  3. This artist has a unique style. Thanks for sharing some of his work with us. The scripture you chose goes along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures reflecting the joyful innocence of a childlike love.
    Thank you for sharing his work with us,
    Joy & Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The people of India love bright colors. We spent three weeks there in 1999. It was an experience of a lifetime. Seeing these pictures brought back memories. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Crystal Mary. So glad I happened upon your blog - I read several posts. Thanks for the inspiration. Blessings from the other great southland (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and happy images .... they make me smile. So much life in the last image, I can almost feel the breeze and the warmth of the sun! :) And the whir of that skipping rope. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.