Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Queensland Christian Photographer

My daughter Femia.... remember, my first baby in the black and white photo with me below.....
Is a Photographer.

This is my favoured photo of her and her husband David, taken by her a few years ago.
They have been married twenty five years.




                                Her work:



They look much better on her page than on mine.
http://eufemiahopephotographyanddesign.blogspot.com/
* click on the photo on side panel to be directed. 

 
This is grandson Izaiah used as one of her models
                                                       



Granddaughter Shiarn used as another model.



Bride and groom on a bike.



                 BUT...as her mum, I love these two from when she first began to work in this field.

                             Daughter Daniella with Elyshah and Antonio (being naughty)



Daniella with Shiarn as a baby.


Ray and I by Femia, 6 yrs ago.


Femia uses the scripture from

                                                                      Isaiah 49:16                        
                       BEHOLD, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.

9 comments:

  1. Breathtaing, awesome photos ... beautiful!
    Have a lovely & safe holiday weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs dear. I love to hear about your wonderful family. Have a great weekend. Blessings and Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful family you have---and beautiful photographs. God bless---and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal Mary, Fernia is such a gifted photographer. You have such a beautiful family and I love the photographs. Don't you love having a professional photographer in the family? :-) Thank you so much for your comments and your visits to my blog.

    I thought of you when I was packing for this move when I ran across my collection of Catherine Cookson books.

    May you and Ray have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

    P.S. Still having a terrible time with posting the "comments" on Blogger. It just ain't working for me. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are beautiful and your dgt is sooo sooo gifted. Love those shots she took...all of them. You are a proud mama and you should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Photos, thank you for sharing with us.

    Blessings have a great sunday. - Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She and the photos are beautiful. I couldn't take a picture of a concrete block without messing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Crystal Mary -

    These photos are adorable. My favorites are the first one of your daughter and her husband and the one of you and your husband 6 years ago. Striking indeed! Beauty truly!

    I also especially like the one of your grandson in the red shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Femia's pictures are worthy of being called professional. The one of you and Ray is particularly good. Geoff.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.