Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, July 14, 2014

REJOICE in FREEDOM

You know, its amazing how often we ourselves sabotage our life by our actions.
This is a wonderful prayer of release that I have been sent.
I prayed it though, and I agree and believe every word in it.
I want Gods best in my life, do you?

Pride comes before the fall we are told, and YES, it does..
We cannot allow pride to rule us or our family..
Submit to God, read this pray,  and believe for a better future.

PRAYER for The Abundant Life Click on HERE
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.