Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, November 24, 2017

My Author Interview on Cooloola Christian Radio.


http://www.cooloolachristianradio.com.au/interviews.php#crystal





I had just come from the dentist after having three teeth filled.
My mouth was swollen and my voice raspy.

                                                                        Helen and I.

Helen Brown a fellow author was my interviewer.

Helen writes daily inspirational encouragement.
This is Helen's latest book.
https://www.amazon.com/365-Glasses-Wine-Helen-Brown-ebook/dp/B06WVGZZ97/


                                              
                                          SONG               I will Fear No Evil

PRE-ORDER My Latest Book:




SYNOPSIS

Very few can see into the spiritual realm of good and evil.
Serenity Charles is a young woman given that special gift of spiritual vision. With it, she commits to fight off the powers of wickedness.

Her spiritual eyes are open to see evil deceit, and she observes demons that live within humans causing destructive behavior.
Wearing a sacred armor, Serenity (Rena), goes into battle to protect those who the demons would coldly harm or annihilate. With her shield she is protected from their flaming darts while using her sword of the Word, she cuts them asunder sending them screaming away in panic.
Three of Gods Waring Angels, Avigdor, Ariel, and Akim, are her guardians and collaborators, supporting her to accomplish a victory.
Aiden Baker, a mining boss, meets and is apparently taken by Rena’s beauty. He fights his attraction for her by either ignoring or voicing his reluctance to pursue a promising relationship. Will this angry man remain stubborn or will he chase Rena when she leaves town to return to her birthplace?
This supernatural story takes place in an Australian Outback town during the wild roaring twenties. A time marked by happiness, that often lacked respect and morals. Iniquity prospered primarily in the goldfields where the hunger to get rich quickly – thrived over honesty



4 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.