Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye Cancer

I hate CHEMO THERAPY for Cancer....
Chemo itself is a killer.
So as a retired R.N. and researcher, I was VERY happy to read this, and to note, that it has a 100%  cure.
https://worldtruth.tv/italian-doctor-shocked-the-world-cancer-is-a-fungus-that-can-be-treated-with-baking-soda/




I have been battling Adrenal failure for the past year. And I am going to use this to improve my health. Few understand the dreadful effects of candida.
I have has fungi in my mouth that I have needed to get rid of. HOWEVER, if its in my mouth, then it will be elsewhere.

Baking soda, or Sodium Bicarbonate, is HARMLESS!!!   So there is no harm in its use.

I have always seen cancer as a money making business. Praise God for this honest doctor.


                           









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.