Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Threads of Life.






Your own - SPECIAL and CONCISE DNA.

I don't believe in the big bang theory.. YES, its ONLY a theory.
There is no proof, so how can anyone believe it?

Have you ever watched an explosion? 
It brings total destruction.
All is blown apart. There's nothing left but a heap of rubble.
So - How could humans evolve from such a mess????



Lets consider our DNA.



It looks to me that someone had to create this. Its plain common sense.
Look at the genetic code inside the DNA.
It has been put together by an utter genius.


And our Chromosomes


 SEE HOW THEY DIFFER!

HOW then, could anyone say humans evolved from monkey's.
This is NOT credibly possible.

With certain SYNDROMES, the person has one less Chromosome, -  45 instead of 46.

Our DNA is alive in the trillions of cells contained within our human body.
It decides who we are: the colour of our eye's, skin, hair and how tall we will be.
DNA is responsible for our intelligence level, and everything that makes us who we are.
YES, its so complex that it is almost beyond human reasoning.

Now - How could this come about without a Creator God??
It would be impossible!!

And further than that ... we are a .... three-in-one person.
We have a Spirit and a soul encased in a body.

God made us unique. We are His super plan.

The Bible Tells Us:

"For you (God) formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.