Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, March 10, 2019

GOD's BLESSINGS POUR DOWN

God is so good... Let your heart rejoice and sing..
How great is our GOD. 


Do I just say this because all is fine with me.... I have a chronic illness. BUT, I know 
without a doubt that God uses me more now, that I am confined, than He ever could before. 

Do you know that you own nothing. NOTHING!! Everything we have belongs to God.


AMAZON KINDLE allows authors to give away their book, every three months 
for 5 days only ....  Here is another one of mine.. (Not mine but Gods).



SPREAD the Word... I pray that over a million books are taken and I pray they BLESS
every reader.   Christians SPREAD THE WORD...  ❤️


YOU have read to this point -  because, YOU love JESUS and HE loves YOU. 



2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.