Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, March 2, 2019

THE REPTILIAN

What is a Reptilian??
Many people don't know, do you?

It is someone who associates as a snake a reptile. 

Now researching about this, can make it look like a crazy theory. 
And many well know people are shown as reptilians. 

All I can say is, if someone says  they worship God and yet display a difference, THEN the evidence of what they truly are becomes apparent. 

For many, its in the eyes. 


Want to know more??

http://faithicu.wixsite.com/crystal-mary-lindsey/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.