Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, December 27, 2020

This Angel ... Guaranteed Safety

 You too, can be an angel. 




Angels show concern and they care for others. 



At 5 am this morning, my daughter heard our next-door neighbor speaking angrily. 
This lady lives on her own and as we elderly tend to do, she was speaking aloud. 

"Oh dear," my daughter thought. "I hope my cat hasn't gone to her house." 

Peeking out of the upstairs window, a man was seen lounging sleepily on this lady's door-step. 

"Go away," J yelled. "Town is that way, off you go."

My daughter went out the front of our house to see what the problem was. 
She found a twentyish man sitting in the gutter. The smell of alcohol spoke without words. 

Not being a coffee drinker yet having heard it helps with a hangover, she ran back inside to make him a cup. 

After he took a couple of sips, he looked up. "That was good," he sleepily mumbled. 
"Drink it all up now, it will help you wake up." 


 "What's your name Mate?"    
"Tim." He nodded with his head shamefully down.

"Oh Timothy, that's so nice just like in the Bible,"  D was happy to encourage him. .
"Where do you live Timothy?" 
"Out on the old G road, but I can't find my way home. Maybe I should call a taxi?" 

D felt concerned. He didn't look like he had any money. 
"Would you like me to take you? God has blessed me with a car, (she had worked for it) 
so I would love to help you home." 

On the way she discovered that, his mother was a Christian nurse working further up north. 
His father lived down south and he would be going to visit him later that day. 


They talked as she drove. Yes, she discovered, he knew the Lord, and he inquired what church she attended. 
"I don't go to any church now owing to the Corona Virus, but I read and study Gods Word every day." 

"I go to the * * * church." He answered her with an acronym. 

She didn't speak judgement concerning his behavior of carousing and drinking. 
Instead she gave him the help he needed to get safely home and ....  kind Biblical scripture to ponder on.

We are told in Gods Word, NOT TO JUDGE.
But rather, to show love.... 

Anyone can be Gods Angel on earth. 


Anyone can be God's servant in the form of an Angel.
Be merciful to others.  
  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.