Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Beautifully Crafted Christian Gifts.

 

It's so easy to purchase just what you want these days, on-line. 

Turning twenty one years old in 1965 my brother bought me a special music box.

How I treasured the gift. 

They are rarely found in shops today, however a few years ago I purchased a musical tin of small biscuits. 

Reasonably Priced. Check them out. 

With young grandchildren interested I decided to seek a music box for them each that would play of God's love. 

Knowing I could search shops forever to find this item, I hunted on-line. 

I am thrilled with what I found and then when receiving two through the mail, post haste, I discovered them to be exactly as described. 

I highly recommend these unique, hand crafted items, and for this reason, had to share. 

LINK TO BUY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Christianlifestyle? 


Praise God for JOSIAH and his love for the Lord. 

1 comment:

  1. I like music boxes and you have found nice ones to give your grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.