Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, November 26, 2021

SHAME SHAME, No Coersion of our Indigenous People.

 The communities of Binjari and Rockhole are facing some of the harshest lockdown rules seen in Australia.







PLEASE stand with our ABORIGINALS. THIS IS TRUE. 
The media will say that it is not, BUT IT IS. 


NOW, I am NOT a TROLL, but a retired Health Professional.. 

I DO NOT BELIEVE in the PANDEMIC... I agree its a PLAN - DEMIC. 

The video above states helping our people... I pray that is true.


Lets look at the HEALTH DEATH STATS...  

Flue Deaths 2017- 2018                                             Corona Deaths 2020


WOW... there is NO comparasin is there...  57,310 more people died as a result of the FLU...   YET there was no LOCKDOWN, MASKS, or DISTANCING. 


So, Now lets look at our Aboriginal People... 

Specifically these in the Northern Territory, 

The communities of Rockhole and Binjari have had their people forced into camps with the military present. There is talk of FORCED VACCINATION.. 


Please pray for our Aboriginal heritage.


IT IS WRITTEN...  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.