Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, February 20, 2022

The Beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee

 Loving history....  I wrote this story incorporating with some medicine and a romance.  

Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2022

Verified Purchase
I loved the way the author described the Smokey Mountains in the 1880s, describing the scenery and portraying the superstitions of mountain folk. The story pulled me into the lives of Marni, her grandfather, Tucker the dog--then later the romantic developments between Marni and Daniel (Dr. Dupont). Their love and committment carried them through hardships and their reliance on God brought everything to a satisfying conclusion.
I closed the book with a euphoric feeling that I was part of the Dupont family. living in the mountains of East Tennessee in a simpler time, and loved unconditionally through God's grace.
Kudos to this author for her vivid description and the loving atmosphere she so effectively portrayed .

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVWJBKF/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.