Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, March 11, 2022

REGAIN your Sanity and YOUR HEALTH

 NATURAL is ALWAYS BEST...



Understanding Health and the importance of good nourishment is not something everyone automatically knows. 

Prescribed Prescriptions from doctors are often trusted, but how trustworthy are they? 

I am a retired health professional. I worked in the Emergency departments of hospitals. OFTEN doctors wrote out directions for medications that could have been dangerous if given.  Registered nurses must be on the ball to pick up and rectify these errors.. 

So, what about when a person goes to see their General Practitioner (Physicians)  Can they make mistakes?? YES, they can. 

A few years back my husband developed shingles. I watched him knowing that on the third day he must have the five day medication. This is taken as one tablet per day. 

He was given the correct meds. However, along with that he received large pain patches which he applied. Noticing his drastic lethagy I took his Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Both I discovered to be way below the normal rate. 

This caused me to take note of the pain patch ingredience. One of these was an anaesthic ingrediant named lidocaine. My husband suffers from Arterial Fibrillation (irregular heart rhythm) and should never have been given this in a high dose.             This med could have killed him. 

Needless to say, I cut the patches into four and only applied a quarter size, which relieved his pain and didn't cause the same bad effect and damage. 

It you are unaware.                                                                                                                The name Pharmacy, where we purchase prescribed meds, comes from the word, Pharmakos (Greek). meaning sorcery, magic, poison. 

Knowing what I know scientifically, I still occassionly buy and use pharmacy meds, but I mainly rely on God's Garden. 

One GREAT NATURAL HERB is Moringa

The Benefits: It cleanes the liver.. SOOOO Important for good health.                         Helps with a low sex drive, lowers diabetes, reduces inflamation, fights cancer and other infections.. PLUS PLUS PLUS.

READ THE BENEFITS

If you don't have a local health store to purchase from then..

BUY HERE

 I earn nothing for recommending this. I do it to help you. 

The recommended dose is two (2) capsules, once a day.  I believe you should begin with one (1) a day and after a week, increase to the two (2) recommended.              Do NOT TAKE MORE ..... and take WITH A MEAL.

Read the precautions on the bottle and on the article.

Everything has side effects, CONTRA INDICATIONS.                                                    So, read and understand fully. 

ALSO... unlike prescribed meds, natural takes longer to get into the system and show results. They can take between a few days to weeks or some up to a couple of monthsfor complete effect. So keep taking and be patient.. to do so is worth the good results.  




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.