Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, May 13, 2022

My Talented Christian Grandson


 



The most special blessing to me, as a mother and a grandmother is to know that my children and grandchildren are covered and sanctified in the BLOOD of Jesus.

My heart rejoices in this knowledge. 

My grandson Joel, is such a very special young man. At twenty nine years old, Joel is Spirit filled and loves the Lord.

Please watch and comment on this Youtube video. 

Joels spirit and soul seeks to revere Christ with thanksgiving for our many blessings. 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.