Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, May 25, 2023

An Outstanding STORY

 I am an avid reader, and this was one book that stood out for me. 

https://www.amazon.com/Build-Empire-Pat-Ritter-ebook/dp/B0B7K5ZW7L/


Here is my review of this book:

5 STAR
This story explored the dream of many great Australian nation-builders.

 I am unsure whether all is fact or some fiction, but it made me think.

 It depicts hard work to accomplish a higher standard of living. There was never any room for complaints, only appreciation and gratitude to be able to work even from an early age.

 This story bought many a smile regarding the bushman's antics while on a drive OR castrating bulls, then eating the somewhat considered delicacy….

 Each character in this story holds a specific personality trait.

 The two who stood out to me were Mr. Kidman, who, although a wealthy landowner, never forgot his roots and gave genuine recognition and help to others.

 Then there was Joe, a similar man who passed along his wisdom and good fortune by assisting those in need of work.

 There is integrity and excellence throughout this story. I remember the Bible verse, "Without a vision, man doth perish."

 However, the vision must never sacrifice family love, as memories remain, whereas money cannot be taken to the grave.


The people of the latter times put those of today to shame. These were the people who built nations in many different countries. 

Pat Ritter is a retired Police Officer who has seen life and writes from the heart. 

He brings these wonderful folk of old, back to life in his reminiscence of their valuable contributions. 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.