Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, November 20, 2023

IMAGINE where Your Book is Highlighted in the Mind.

 


I absolutely love making book meme advertisements and have made many. What will people think when they see yours? 

They are SHORT, SWEET, and to the point.

So, for the small price of $15 USD, I can make one for you. 

And either you can choose your wording, or I will from the book's description. 

Some of my examples............







Why should you choose? 

A GREAT BOOK MEME TO ATTRACT READERS.

You give me the idea of what you want, and I make your Advertisement. 

Should you wish to make changes once it is done, then each change will cost you an additional $5. with all payments through PayPal. 

Write to me at faithicu@gmail.com 

SUBJECT "Book Cover Ad." Include your cover and synopsis with the idea. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.