Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Free AUDIBLE Book

 

WOW, interesting.


One of my dear friends, a psychologist, continually tells me to place my voice onto one of my books in audible. 

An audible book??

Me do that?? 

I have been very unsure about this. So finally, I googled it, and this is one site that I found.

GET YOUR FIRST AUDIBLE BOOK FREE.. (sounds good)

https://www.audible.com.au/?ref=Adbl_ip_rdr_from_US&ipRedirectFrom=US&ipRedirectOriginalURL=

WOW... VERY interesting so I am looking into it. 

You may want to also?? 

Now, I am thinking, or rather, I am brainstorming.

Many people love stories, BUT not everyone likes to read.

If they can listen to a story, say when in bed and wanting to sleep..     or in bed unwell, then this could be a valuable asset.  

Perhaps for some reason, they cannot read and yet enjoy listening to an audio; this could be very beneficial. 


Some people find that listening to stories or spoken content enhances the emotional and immersive aspects of the narrative. Audio formats, such as podcasts or audiobooks, can provide a different engagement level than reading.

https://www.crystalmarylindsey.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.