Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Grief and Depression

 

Depression is everywhere. 



No matter what my past education has taught me about grief and depression, it still caused affect.

My American husband being killed on his motorcycle in Nashville, Tennessee the day after he had contacted me in Australia, to say when he would be back, was a shock. 

None of us know when the hour of our death will occur. It is out of our control.

Grief brings depression. Loss of a job, Loss of anything that means so much, can lead to depression.

With depression much comes into our minds. We blame ourselves by looking back and we think... We over-think. 

Then we contemplate on words spoken, of actions taken. Why, didn't we do better?? Why__ Why?? 

I woke up despondent this morning as I have for many months. Then, a F.B. friend who I don't really know NOR have I corresponded with, sent me a wonderful kind message of encouragement about God's love for me. 

I had prayed to God about my feelings, was this HIS answer? 


At times we feel that no matter how we pray and no matter how much faith we have we cannot break the depression. 

I went to this man's FB page, and I saw what I am sharing here today. It caught my attention straight off. 

AND it helped my understanding. 

SO, if you are feeling down? Have the blues, or are seriously depressed as I have been, then take the time to LISTEN and feel helped through understanding God's love. 



I pray this man's genuine care, reaches out to you and touches your heart as it did mine. 

AND___

I will watch this again and again, because I know, __the more I listen, the more it will sink down deep into my soul of emotional understanding.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.