Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday "God knows us better than we know ourselves"

Contemplating what to do next.
Waiting is a difficult process, one that is never enjoyed especially when a desired outcome requires patience. I sent my book into the publisher when they were requesting new ones for review. Then suddenly they stated, "no more, we have enough," and cut off their intake. Now I am left wondering? did my work make it in? or, after waiting the prescribed six months will I have waited in vane? I certainly hope not. Yet, nothing worth while in life comes easily.
What should my outlook be?
Perhaps, "good things come to those who wait."
One thing that has just come to mind is the Bible verse: "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God."
What a wonderful verse. How great is my God that he knows my needs and answers with the memory of a verse to sustain and calm the confusion within. How can anyone rely on their own understanding when God, who is above all, is always ready to supply....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.