Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday 13th Sept 09, A Blessed Day

What a joy to sing and praise the Lord! To come into His house with thanks giving in my heart knowing I am loved and accepted. He is a great God, none can compare to Him. My mind boggles at how anyone can worship a dead God.... My God is alive and there for me 24/7... what blessed reassurance. And His Word.... it is a constant joy... and continually feeds with more living manna. So, today I rejoice in Jesus my Lord and Savour. For when I am weak, He is strong. Who could possibly want a perfect life? Problems hurt yet they are necessary. Why do I write this? Because I am constantly saying, "Lord I can't take any more." Yes....He is strong, when I am weak. Praise His Holy Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.