Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Darlene Zschech SINGS To The Lord....

Darlene Zschech has been singing at Hillsong Church in Australia for over twenty years. I met her on a few occasions at my daughter Femia's home in the late 1988's. She is a wife and a mother to three girls yet what impressed me the most was her sincere desire to follow Christ





To hear her sing "Thank you For The Cross Lord."



Please click below on the 'YouTube' Link.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYQqzoEjgU

Be Blessed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.