Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Praise a Godly Woman


From a little girl my grand daughter Kirra has loved the Lord.    Taking her shopping while her mummy worked she sat in the trolley and told all, "Jesus is coming soon."


Watching Kirra as she grew from a child to a woman my pride in her has continued to grow.

She is a wonderful representative of a Godly character.


Here she is, sitting right in the middle...
attending closely to Gods spoken Word. 

Proverbs 31:  10: Who can find a vituous woman?
For her price is far above rubies. 



Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
BUT a woman who fears the Lord,
She is to be praised.

Happy 21st Birthday My dearest Kirra......x

3 comments:

  1. How sweet!
    Happy birthday Kirra!

    Blessings,
    Karis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karis...Kirra will appreciate that.

    I failed to mention Kirra served for a short 2 months in Unganda helping with the orphaned babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a wonderful photo of her as a child!

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.