Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, February 5, 2010

Comfort so Close

When tears are dry behind my eyes
and all within my spirit cries,
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
When life is like a leaning tower
and I can hardy live the hour,
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
When you are also weary weak
and can no longer reach your peak
I'LL PRAY FOR YOU
When the problems of this life are many
and comfort cost an earthy penny
I'LL PRAY FOR YOU


Our Father in Heaven is as close as a prayer
Omnipresent, never sleeping, watchfully there.


On Angels wings he lifts us up high
Close to His heart, we comforting lie.


In His arms of love He whispers our name
Reassuring His presence, always the same.


Softly and tenderly, secure in His care
Lean on Him only..........The Fairest,
                              ....SO RARE........


C.M.L.

ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.