Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, February 27, 2010

DEAR GOD

Dear God,
I woke up feeling wonderful this morning. It was so fresh and cool with the windows open and a lovely breeze drifting over my bed. 
The overhead fan hummed contentedly encouraging a feeling of peace to permiate the room. I just lay there,  savouring You and the moment.  

Up and off to exercises, followed by a Cappicino lazily enjoyed while watching people rushing past the Cafe`.

"We are going to mow the lawn," I told my little dog Monty after arriving back home. 

It was so good Lord. Cloudy and not too hot. With the rain unsure whether to pelt down or wait for me to finish. You had it under control, there was no need for concern.....thank you.

Did I appreciate that cool shower later! And after reasuring Monty I'd be gone for a while I took off to a party at Frances and Chris's home. 

You know how lovely they are, a genuine caring couple, I always enjoy their Christian hospitality. We talked and shared together after the party.
Later Chris served his wonderful Malaysian chichen curry and even gave me more to take home. 

I just want to praise and thank you for a wonderful day and good friends. 
PROVERBS 17:17 "A friend loves at all times." 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.