Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disappointments Bruise The Soul

Twelve Apostle Rock Stack, Victoria, Australia.


The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you;
He will never leave you nor foresake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.......Dueteronomy 31:8


Disappointments, Regret and Distress, all follow setbacks.
Whether losing a job, a relationship or a loved one,  they cause trauma.
And with that trauma comes physical, emotional and spiritual grieving.
No matter how prepared you are for the event, when it happens, a toll is taken.

Physically grief may cause:  Alopecia(hair loss), heart related problems (arrhythmias, hypertension)  thyroid, diabetes,  etc.

Emotional:  Depression, anxiety, weight loss, anorexia nervosa, early on-set alzheimers, etc

Spiritual:  God has left me, He doesn't care, I am being punished, etc

When you suffer a loss, no-one expects you to be a strong Rock.
Not even God expects anything of you.
In those times He holds, guides and carries you.
He is your Sheppard, the one who ever watches and never sleeps.

In the valley of dispair, His Angels keep guard over you.
Can you image seeing into the spiritual world and observing them?

Remember... after a storm comes the Rainbow.








                      

2 comments:

  1. For me, CM, you are carrying on your ministry on line and I for one am taking advantage of it. I know all those things you mentioned, intellectually, but emotionally I need a lot of reminding. Thanks for sharing that. Blessings to you.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend, I write to remind myself also.I need it as much as anyone, its a daily walk. Thank you so much for sharing with me, for we are so much stronger united with other. Blessings to you always.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.