Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

*SHIARN IS A STAR* Happy Birthday Today

We are still flooding...BUT....

Happy Birthday 11th Jan 2011.
To Shiarn...
You and Mummy didn't make it it home due to the floods.
BUT, you are safe and sound. 
Here are some memories from Nanni to you. 

You were a very tiny baby, born six weeks before your time.
You have kept on growing ever since.

Here you are with your big cousin Kirra.
When you were smaller.

Soon you grew big enough to go to school.


                     You have fun running with the chooks.

And holding them.

You like to find out about nature.

Even a green tree snake.

Just love the Pirate train with Mummy.
AND..... RAT...(oh no)


You still like to be picked up and held by Benj, Kirra's new husband.
But in the end,
Your greatest happiness is...
 taking little cousin Izaiah 
on a walk of discovery.


 "The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
                'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
                  before you were born I set you apart;' " 
                 Jeremiah 1:4-5


H A pp y  B i r t h d a y

From 2 little birds who live at your home...

Who know you and love you.

Together with us they send you hugs and kisses today.

Hope to see you soon. x x

We Love You. * ~ *




 



8 comments:

  1. She looks like you. Should I assume she's a granddaughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Shiarn is my granddaughter and cut off from us by the floods. She and her mummy, my daughter are situated about an hour away. They are safe, but its not a very pleasant birthday for her. Thats why I did this..to send out love. Hopefully they will get see this.
    Blessings Deano and Gorges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birthday devotion! Happy Birthday
    Shiarn!

    God Bless your precious heart and soul.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal that's a lovely tribute to your granddaughter. I am glad that Fiona is ok now too. Will you be ok..I was concerned when you said you had water in your bed yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family photos dear Crystal Mary and a wonderful birthday tribute to Shiarn. I pray they all stay safe.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful - - - but it looks like all the women in her family are pretty, too. That is so funny how she is holding the frog and snake with the same comfort the rest of us hold cats and dogs. The picture of her running with the chooks - - - is that what you call chickens or is it her pet name for them? I am happy they are safe from the flood and pray a great birthday celebration for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful child! I'm sure your collection of photo memories will be a special gift for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful, Crystal Mary. And so is your grandmother heart. Blessings to you and your family. May the Lord keep you all safe and dry.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.