Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"TESTIMONY" Lon's Story

As you all know.
We defeat the devil by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of our Testimony.
Revelation 12:11

A comment to me from Lon in return on a mental health story.

Lon writes,

"I just have to share!!!


My wife and I went to a couple of secondhand bookstores in search of this book, for I told her, "I have to find this book!"

The first bookstore we went to, the man who worked there tried to look it up, and said, "I'm sorry, but we don't have it."

So then my wife said to me, "Let's go to the other secondhand bookstore down the block."

Going in, I handed the man who worked there a piece of paper that had the name of this book written on it, and he said, something like, "Just a moment . . . I'll go get it for you."

I have only scratched the surface of this book, for I am only into the fourth chapter, and already my wife and others said they have seen a HUGE difference in me!!!

The other day I was talking to a person on the phone, and they said something like, "You don't even sound like the Lon . . . I used to know!"

Then when I was conversing with another person on the phone, they said, "I have hoped for this for so long . . . I just can't believe the difference in you!"

Once again I thank you so very much for sharing this post about this book!!!
God Bless,

Lon"
http://thehumblepath.blogspot.com/

The Book recommended was:







8 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal Mary,

    Thanks for sharing this! Lon is such a fantastic brother in Christ and I have been watching him change before my very eyes, right here in blog world. His testimony is beautiful.

    Blessings sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what Child of God said!!! Very thankful for what God is doing in Lon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Child of God, and Kimberley. We all stand united giving thanks..its so good to belong to the Body and care and share. Blessings CM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the book many years ago. If you don't have a positive outlook, life can be very tough. The other book that comes to mind is The Bible. Both are very inspirational!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read that and reread it a million times!

    Happy St. Pat's Day!

    sandie♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal,
    Love the video. He has such a beautiful voice. I haven't read the book, but I've heard of it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your messages. Much appreciated. Hope to speak with you again soon.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a WONDERFUL book!

    Fear comes from the enemy. Yes it does! I am so thanking God that Lon found it.

    Thanks be to God! Hallelujah!

    Joey

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.