Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Peter's Operation

Do you remember how I wrote of a young Cambodian boy requiring facial surgery?

I received this photo of Peter and his doctor yesterday....

Its early days yet. The swelling has to decrease, and he may need more surgery. But for now, this is one happy young man.


Pictured with a friend. 
Note the green texta marking on the bridge of Peter's nose.

Romans 12:10  
"Love one another with brotherly affection. 
Out do one another in showing honor."

Thank you to all who prayed and contributed. 
God Bless you. 

Contact Deb @ wataboutcambodia@gmail.com 
for further information.

14 comments:

  1. Great to hear that Crystal! Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, forgive me? Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! I'm keeping him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. It's nice to see a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always so happy to see children, and adults too, get surgery to fix flaws that drastically affect the quality of their lives.

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So glad he had the surgery and all went well.

    Thanks for the update. :)
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to see him happy :-) God bless and thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doctors are a miracle given to us by God. Awesome for this little boy. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I praise God for his happiness, and I will continue to lift him up in prayer!!!

    God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless you Crystal Mary, this is indeed good news. How is your friend Deborah doing, she must be so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal Mary, thank you for stopping by my blog--and commenting! You always leaves such kind comments on Geoff's blog.

    These are amazing photos! You can see the joy in the young man's face over the improvments. When I looked at him, I thought of the verse of how man looks at our outward appearance, but God looks at the heart. What also struck me was what a friend this young boy has--you can see the total commitment and love in his friend's eyes! What is that verse about a friend sticking closer than a brother?? This is it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, I'd like you to be assured that my prayers are being lifted up on your behalf Crystal Mary my dear sister in Christ!!!

    Your concerned brother,
    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful... will be continuing in prayer for the young man

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.