Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Different Kind of Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day............. From the Corella's

We have hundreds of these birds living in our town..   Oh to be, as free as a bird.
Wouldn't it be lovely to fly. To just move on when you feel like it.
No packing and no preparation. Just take off..   The world is theirs.

Tomorrow is Mothers Day, and for myself and many, it will be a different kind.
Our children grow and move on with their own families.

My elder daughter Femia, has grown-up children, and her own daughter has been married for two years now.
So, what to do on Mothers Day. Femia's elder daughter Kirra and her husband Ben will visit, between church times.  Femia's husband David is also a part of the church music team, so this restricts.
Femia won't be here for Mothers Day.  Instead, she will visit me on Tuesday.

Both of my son's live a long way off, so they won't be here.

That leaves my younger daughter Daniella. She will be here..and we are going on a picnic after church.
Daniella has two grown son's.  The eldest lives and works in New South Wales.
Her younger son Elyshah and her daughter Shiarny, will celebrate with her.

Time travels on and life changes for all of us.

My own mother is in a Nursing Home and won't have her children there either.
I will phone her, and my nephew will visit her.

But, I can't leave out my other little ones.
                                           Mille                    and                   Marley
They both vi for mums attention..
And Monty,
This little old man (7yrs) looks on and smiles wisely.


  He is so funny. I have entered him into a Cute Pet contest.

Mothers Day can also be a time for woman without children.
Having pets makes up for that, as we have them to nurture.

"He settles the childless woman in her home
    as a happy mother of children."
Praise the Lord. Psalm 113:9


8 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely family- what blessings they are to you! It will be a full Mother's Day for all. I voted for Mr. Monty- hpooe he wins.
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family Crystal Mary. Happy Mother's Day to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your family-pictures. Cherish them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal

    Happy Mother's Day

    God Bless - Nita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day Crystal.

    That dog is looking straight at me. I daren't move in case he snaps at me.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Crystal, . . . happy mother's day to you and grandmother's day also. Thanks for all the photographs and for adding the pets to the family. I live with three cats--actually I've lived with cats since 1972. I don't consider myself their mom though. They are dear friend. Companions. So let's say "happy friend" day to all of us who have no children but do have good friends, whether they be human or pet.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal, wanted to stop in and wish you a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow...Love Love Love may it be in abudance!

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.