Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ETERNAL JOY - PEACE and worry free.

Christians have no fear of dying. BECAUSE we have ETERNAL life.

Think of it like this. You are going on a holiday to PARADISE, your bags are packed and you can't wait to get there.

BUT, as eager as you are, your trip may not end happily. Many unexpected troubles can happen.

Not So With Our Trip To GLORY....

I have a ticket to heaven, FIRST CLASS. It's been paid for by the blood of Jesus.
It is ready and waiting for me, when my time comes.

I am excited to go, it will be a thrill to get there. 

God's WORD tells us:

Revelation 21:4New King James Version (NKJV)

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be NO more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be NO more pain, for the former things have passed away.” 

Beautiful Heaven is Far beyond our expectations. 
When we arrive we will return to a perfect youthful age. No more sickness, afflictions or dying. 
No more striving to live, no worries, no anxiety or depression...... just perfected happiness. 
                  I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - CAN YOU? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.