Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Oh No!


Hell - I have heard tell that years ago all sermons were mostly preached on Hell and Damnation.

I am soooo glad I didn't hear any of these.

But is there really such a place???

I believe there is!! Not only are we told about this in Gods Word, we have also been informed by MANY who have been there, in Out of the Body Experiences.

The Bible:
LOOK at this scripture..

It tells us that God can destroy our soul (The us... who we are, our personality) 
                                                  and Body (our earthly outward tent)
HOWEVER, it does not say our spirit.  The reason for that is because we are created in the spiritual image of God. That spirit cannot sin.

We have a choice. The choice is ours. Believe in Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross for us, or chose to live a short selfish life on earth, and eternity in hell.

When Jesus died on the cross. he descended into hell and took the keys of death and hell with him.
He is the owner of our freedom from there ... to be in Heaven with him IMMEDIATELY upon our earthly death.


WHAT IS HELL?

The eternal prison from where there is NO escape.

You can't dig a tunnel to get out.

Or, hire a lawyer to plead your case once there.

Or, serve your time and then be released.

You are there forever... for ETERNITY.


I HAVE MY TICKET TO HEAVEN. I LOOK FORWARD TO GOING THERE AND SEEING JESUS. I WILL BE YOUNG ONCE MORE, NO SICKNESS, NO PAIN, COMPLETE ETERNITY IN PARADISE.

A new Heaven and a new Earth.


THANKYOU JESUS. (its not enough) BUT... Thank you so much.

____________________________________________________
CLICK HERE AND WATCH GOD"S MESSAGE FOR YOU.      🌹
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.