Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, June 8, 2018

GOOD and BAD SPIRITS

Ephesians 6:10-11 (KJV)


Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Do you know the different between good spirits and bad spirits?


When we leave our body and connect with Jesus, it will be IN the spirit.

Some of us are given spiritual insight BEFORE heaven. It's not something you command it's not something to show-off about. It is a GIFT from God, by the Holy Spirit.

The gift: 
Discerning of Spirits
Read fully about it HERE:


What is your GIFT?? 

As someone who stands firmly in Christ with my gift, I have written a fictional book in regard to this. 

I have NOT experienced what I write of in the book. However, what I have written in the book is to bring it to the Christians understanding.  The SPIRITUAL that cannot be seen..

Some of my real spiritual experiences:

Jesus stood by my bed when I was very ill. (Psalm 23:1)
I have seen flaming arrows fired at me. (Ephesians 6:16)
I have seen a demon go into a man. (Matthew 8:28)
I have been told things I could never have know. (John 10:27) 
I have heard angels speaking beside my bed (She shall see the Glory of the Lord) 
PLUS MORE

I have smelled the perfume of angels.
I have smelled the stink of demons. 

MY SPIRIT STANDS UP FOR GOD as a Warrior.

I quote a writing from Billy Grahams Decision Magazine, April, 2014. 
Title: God Calls Warriors:
The warrior is someone who says: “This is what I love. This is what I hold dear. This is my family. This is my country. This is my faith. And this is what threatens it. This is the enemy. You will not hurt what I hold dear. You will not hurt what I love, without coming through me.” 
(This was directed to soldiers, and we are as soldiers for Christ.) 

My Book Written to uphold Christ.



 SPIRIT WARRIOR    Crystal Mary Lindsey
https://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Warrior-Fighting-Realms-Darkness-ebook/dp/B077CL81XS/













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.