Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, June 15, 2018

CHRISTIAN AUTHOR JOIN THIS

HERE IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY for you as a Christian Author to connect with readers and other authors.

Looking for Christian bloggers willing to host Christian authors on their blog. Please sign up at the link below.

http://christianwriterspromo.com/bloggers/




My own Desire as a Christian Author.


My books contain something for every soul that has any aspiration to be more inspired in life. We all face trials, some bigger and some smaller. Yet in the end, its how we handle those problems. Do we become better because of the lessons learned, or do we become bitter and dry up in our potentials? My stories are about being VICTORIOUS!  Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.