Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, July 1, 2018

JUDGE NOT !!

                                         All of us are guilty at some time of judging other.
 Yet we are told in Gods Word not to judge. How can we know or understand someone else??
It hurts when you feel others might speak or think ill of you. In likewise manner, we may hurt others by doing the same. 



More and more people are believing that the world is flat instead of a globe. In fact, I am unsure myself what to believe.  Can we judge those who do believe.......  as probably crazy? 

God's Word itself seems to point to the fact that his world is flat. 

Research and JUDGE for yourself.  
Many Bible Verses: http://reflectionofmind.org/60-bible-verses-describing-flat-earth-inside-dome/


An important reason NOT TO JUDGE is because God makes what man thinks are the foolishness of this earth, ..... to confound the wise.


I have heard that judging CAN be taken out of context.

In the end, the ultimate Judge will be God. He cannot be tricked, coerced, or manipulated.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.