Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, October 27, 2018

A BETTER LIFE with GOD'S HELP

PAPERBACK: available from ALL online BookStores. In the U.S.A. Barnes and Noble (Currently 15% off) In Australia BookTopia  KOORONG
Order from Angus and Robertson BookStore It's hard going through abuse. Walking and talking carefully so as not to be punished. Having a black eye and marks on your neck that make you ashamed so you stay inside the house. Feeling so lonely and crying when no one can hear you.
I wrote my story to help others who may be suffering in the same way. This book does not help me, in fact it took me twenty years to be able to allow it back into memory. Does it still hurt? If I think about it, then Yes. So I banish it from my mind. Are you in this predicament? Do you know someone who is? Do you know a young person who might be headed in this direction? Help them with this book. What to do? What not to do? Self-help and where to find help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.