Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, October 6, 2018

LIVE FOREVER

YOU CAN live forever!!! 






And I don't mean growing older and older.

There are a few so called Christian faiths that teach their followers 
that THEY are the ONLY true way to Heaven. 

I know of five such faith's and there are likely more. 

These are: Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, Mormon,(Church of Latter Day Saints) and The World Wide Church of God.

This is very sad because they are telling a LIE and yet they say that they are the TRUTH. 

God is NOT a lair. 
Satan is a liar. 

To know the truth we must look to Gods Word, the Bible. 

Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, NO MAN comes to the Father, except THROUGH ME!" John 14:6 

Jesus did not say we MUST belong to a certain church to enter into Heaven. He does say, that when we believe in HIM, we will have eternal life. 

Am I saying don't go to church? No! 
Do I go to church? Yes I do! 

However, I don't BELONG to a church. I do BELONG to The Creator God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. 

Do I believe every word that comes out of the Pastors mouth?
I listen, I take it in, BUT, if what is said is not in accordance to the Word of God (Bible) then I will not accept it. 

God loves animals. "You care for people and animals alike, O LORD. How precious is your unfailing love." (Psalm 36:6-7) 
Are there animals in Heaven? 
I could be wrong but, I believe there are. "The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord."(Isaiah 65:25). So animals will live in harmony.  

HEAVEN: The Bible tells us it is the most beautiful place. There is no sickness, strife, or growing old. Everyone is young or if going there as a babe, grows to a certain age then stops at the time. 
(http://thebookofrevelationmadeclear.com/revelation-bible-study/view-of-heaven.html)
After reading of many experiences about Heaven, the one that I have found to be proven through a scientific brain is by Dr EBON ALEXANDER (a Neurosurgeon). "In 2008, Dr. Alexander contracted bacterial meningitis of the brain and spent a week in a coma where he took a trip through the afterlife. Rather than be led to Heaven by a mysterious being or cluster of light, he entered the afterlife by what he calls the "earthworm’s eye view" before the "blinders came off and [revealed] this crisp, with beautiful butterflies and flowers, with souls dancing and angels above [him]. There were color's beyond the rainbow and butterflies appeared repeatedly.” 
https://www.amazon.com/Proof-Heaven-Neurosurgeons-Journey-Afterlife/dp/1451695195/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1538782281&sr=1-1&keywords=dr+eben+alexander

Do you desire to live young and free, in eternal bliss forever?

Pray this prayer for salvation right now. 
Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

Jesus loves you. 





2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.