Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, January 14, 2019

A CHEAP way to lose Weight

I am not a big eater, and many things make me violently ill.  

I know that lemons are good for you, as are all fruit.

So when I saw this recipe I decided to try it to help my health.

I LIKE natural.

So, I made up this drink, placed it in a glass jug and into the fridge to drink every morning.

After 1 week and feeling my clothes are larger, I weighed myself.

I have lost.... 15 pounds of weight!  Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6al9eRyRIZY  

Let me know how you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.