Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, January 18, 2019

Best Books to Read

What are the best books to allow to sink into your mind for inspiration?

GOOD ONE'S  That lift you up.

I have been reluctant to share my qualification, as I never wish to look like I think I am better than
anyone else. Not that I am greater.Yet not having done so has been a mistake.
Because I am qualified to write on a number of subjects, so from now on, I will list my education.

I use all of the experienced gained to help readers to feel happy, have a laugh, and mixed in  psychology, medicine and the Bible.
All are relevant in my books.

Why did I list Bible as last?
To hopefully show I am NOT religious.
I do not pounder readers over the head with the Bible.
Jesus is my Lord and savor, we are together all the time.
And I share him in my stories.
Praise HIS name.

Instead I share my faith of forgiveness, and love with justice, romance, supernatural and mystery.


My New Release available on Amazon Kindle.  CURRENTLY  ONLY $2.99
 HOUSE of SHADOWS
 
The Story
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MCR9FQ9/ 


Louisiana 1902,
Mariah Kingsford - is the darling Prima Donna of the International Opera scene at a young age of twenty-five. Returning to sing in New Orleans at the French Opera House she is exhausted and anxious to return to her haven, Fairways Plantation, North Carolina.


Christian Mystery Romance
Considerable changes had resulted over her ten-year absence. At her first sight of the house and land, she is stunned to see the state of chaos, lack of repair and a ghost of the majestic home it always was.

The two servants show a deficiency for cleanliness and display defiance. Mariah’s Aunt Milly, the only family member still living in the house, is existing semi-drugged in an unclean state. She is fixated with terror about something, but what?
Years of secrets generate mysterious occurrences at the plantation which Mariah would not have known how to handle without the help of new friends. The tangled web built by her grandfather needs unraveling. Who better to help than Colonel Jeb Rigby-Carson the town judge and his son, the gorgeously handsome lawyer Hart Carson.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.